The FBP Business Forum is a programme that aims at contributing to the European integration from a business and corporate perspective.
It is a meeting point for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to share their vision of the European integration process and to want to learn what is being done in the European institutions by European policymakers and experts.
The FBP Business Forum is a network that gathers those companies, professionals and entities interested in being present and participate in the economic, legal and civic development of Europe.
Objectives of the FBP Business Forum
Promotion of business and corporate interests in European Public Affairs
The main objective of the FBP Business Forum is contributing to the European project from the business and corporate perspective.
- Because we are operating on a single market and in an economic and monetary union.
- Because competitiveness, growth and labour are European issues.
- Because it is important to anticipate European developments, since Europe is the framework, where the decisions that affect us, are taken.
- The I FBP Business Forum took place on the 10th of February 2014 in Barcelona, at the Gallery Hotel, with Ferran Tarradellas, Director of the European Commission Representation Office in Barcelona, as the guest speaker.
- The II FBP Business Forum took place on the 2nd of February 2015 in the Círculo Ecuestre of Barcelona, Spain, with Jaume Duch, Director for the Media and European Parliament Spokesman, as the guest speaker.
- The III FBP Business Forum took place on the 18th of March 2015 in the the Círculo Ecuestre of Barcelona, Spain, with Joanna Drake, Director for Entrepreneurship and SMEs at the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs of the European Commission, as the guest speaker.
- The IV FBP Business Forum took place on the 19th of May at the Círculo Ecuestre of Barcelona, Spain, with Arnaldo Abruzzini, Secretary General of Eurochambres, as the guest speaker.